Hands-on training means learning by doing or learning by experience. It is a method used to teach people to learn a task. It includes allowing the trainee to involve hands directly on whatever is the task they learn. This creates a sense of empowerment and accomplishment. It not only enhances one’s knowledge but is also another way of acquiring skills.
Pros of Hands-On Training
- It provides real-life applications that are easy to understand when being taught.
- Allows learning from real experiences.
- It sharpens all five senses to be more focused whilst working with hands.
- Builds fine motor skills as more as you practice.
- It’s more likely to stick with because people can see it rather than just hearing about it in the classroom.
- Learning different equipment handling and specification.
- It boosts the productivity of the learner because at the same time trainee is learning and working.
- It improves learning and enhances confidence levels.
- Practicing and engaging in work can receive immediate feedback which increases the performance.
- create self-directed learners, hands-on training requires to tackle some unwanted situations in a real-world context. To tackle those tasks’ person, apply what he has learned, and learn new information. Which helps to develop self-directed lifelong learning.
- It increases the engagement of trainees in the learning process. This results in learner’s attention and focus increases and critical thinking skills developed.
- Learning can continue for the rest of life and get more skilled and polished with time.
Online education is a way to teach and learn anywhere outside of classrooms and campuses. No hustle to rush to the classes to be on time and travel fatigue as well. With the online method of teaching students can turn anywhere into their classroom with internet and computer or mobile devices. Many online institutes collaborate with famous universities to affiliates with degrees and short courses. It includes audio calls, video calls, text, and chat with professors with more flexibility.
Pros of Online Education
- Learn and teach anywhere anytime. It suits student’s and teachers’ time easily and more conveniently.
- Reviewing notes and lectures anytime is so easy and available. It remains to save in your database which saves time and decreases unnecessary burden.
- The online education system decreases travel time and classroom malaise. As the environment is favorable and comfortable, which leads to student-teacher interaction easier.
- Economical friendly, as most of the online courses are less on coasts, also decrease other expenses of traveling buying other stuff, etc.
- Online education provides students a chance to network with students and teachers across the nation. Which leads to other opportunities, exposure to different cultures and languages.
- Each student gets personalized attention which clarifies concepts.
- Accessibility of course material 24 hours every day.
- Online education is good for career advancement.
- It develops self-discipline, motivation, and communication.
Which is Better?
Hands-on training goes far beyond just sitting and listening to lectures. Online training is way of learning where you just sit in front of a screen and listen to the lectures. This would make you lose interest in just a few. However, hands-on training is an active method. Where you practically learn new things, while experiencing them with your own hands. It not just enhances your knowledge, but also builds your skills. Active training methods are easier to learn while being good for your mental and physical health.